BOUNDLESS Theme Help - CART BUBBLE Color

Highlighted
5 0 0

Can someone please help me out with my theme coding, I Just want to change the color of the bubble of the cart from white to blue

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @kHussein 

Please share your store URL and reference site URL.

So that I can check and let you know the exact solution for this.

Thanks...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Recalibrateco.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 7

@kHussein hi

Seems to be inline css:

<div id="shopify-section-slideshow" class="shopify-section">
<style data-shopify>
.site-header__link,
.site-header__logo-link {
color: #ffffff !important;
}

Looks like generated from Shopify slideshow section.

P.s. never, ever, ever use !important for css. If you think you need to use !important, you are doing something wrong. Take a step back, find root of the issue and fix it as per web standards.

I can give you a help with this if needed.

Cheers,
Aivis Zvezdovs / ANTI 404

Hire me - zvezdovs@gmail.com
Did my answer helped you? A like would be appreciated!
Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Hello,

I dont know much about coding but have little experience so your saying to take out the !important? and also how does this help me change the color of my icon bubble when cart is filled?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 7

Ouu, sorry my bad, did not took a proper look. (but anyways - do not use !important, fix css where it should be fixed, instead of overwriting it with inline style)

You need update following element class ::before elements background-color:

.cart-link.cart-bubble--visible:before

in your theme.scss.css (most likely there is a liquid file, which generates this .scss.css file)

If you have a limited experience, maybe hire somebody?
This is a tiny fix and would take max 5 EUR to fix it.

Best of luck,
Aivis Zvezdovs / ANTI 404

Shopify is a great platform and will make you a ton of profit, if executed correctly.
Push it to make your store as perfect as you can, or hire a professional to take your store to next level.
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Can you just tell what code to put in to that to change the color? and what i should do about the !important and how to fix it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
26 0 7

Drop me an email to email provided in my signature - sorting it out for you will be quicker than explaining.

0 Likes