Background not displaying correctly on Safari Browsers

naqa23
10 0 0

Not sure how long this has been like this, but my sites background image won't display properly on Safari Browsers.  I figured  I would just change the color in the theme settings but that makes it worse.  What makes matters worse is that if a customer goes to checkout in Safari they go from a white background site to a black background site. I have noticed that my abandoned shopping cart % has gone up lately and I'm wondering if that's the case.

If anyone has any ideas, I would appreciate the feedback. 

Thanks,
Nick 

Poputees.com

0 Likes
tetchi
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
489 0 42

Hey there Nick,

Can you tell me what you're expecting to be seeing? I checked your shop on several browsers and I'm seeing a solid black background in all of them.

- tetchi

www.tetchi.ca | www.twitter.com/t3tchi
0 Likes
Joshua_Richard2
3 0 0

Hi there,

{Edit - Issue Fixed} I fixed the below issue by editing the Theme Colours & making the background Black again - it must have needed to have been updated after an update of some kind I was unaware of - though was oddly only a problem on Safari.

{Initial Issue}

Our website unfortunately is displaying with a white background on Safari, though black background as intended on Chrome & Firefox. Please let me know how to fix, thank you kindly,

Josh

Screen Shot 2021-01-24 at 2.00.57 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-01-24 at 2.02.10 pm.png

0 Likes