Banner image looking wrong on mobile view

Highlighted
Tourist
29 0 0

Hi. I'm currently using the Turbo theme and when I upload my banner (tried 1800x500, 1200x500), it would look fine on desktop but on mobile, the image would be on the top right and the text would actually be below. Any ideas on how I could make it to be on the same line as the text on mobile? Thanks!

0 Likes
Navigator
285 31 33

give me your website link, I will check it

you are welcome to contact / donate small amount to me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Tourist
29 0 0

Here.

Just a theme I'm trying to edit. If you go switch to mobile view, the image is right on top while the text is below it. 

A clearer example is that for the actual theme I'm trying to use (same exact theme btw), the text is aligned to the left. The banner image is a full banner, but what I'm trying to show is towards the right side of that banner. So the text would be on the left of the banner, and the actual image of the banner would be visible on the right.

You can imagine how wonky it looks on mobile. The image would be showing on the top right corner, while the text that's below it is on aligned to the left.

0 Likes
Navigator
285 31 33
can you please clarify bit more? I am checking in mobile view and did not
get what exactly you want

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Tourist
29 0 0

Yeah sure, sorry for the confusion.

clarification.PNG

So on mobile, you'd probably end up seeing something like this. The part where I circle is where my "image" of my banner would end up being. So imagine a transparent background banner with the "image" of the banner on the right side. It'll end up looking ugly, as it's just a random picture in the corner.

0 Likes
Navigator
285 31 33

if image is good then it will not affect, we can change image position a bit

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes
Tourist
29 0 0

My issue is that it just looks wrong and off on mobile if I decide to use a banner in which the image of the banner is only on the right side. Again, like I said, it'll just look like a random image within the corner before you see the big header text. I'm wondering would there by any chance be a way for me to display something differently on mobile instead.

0 Likes
Navigator
285 31 33
if you set image as background, then we can change its position a bit, then
we can take image from corner to center

paypal.me/suyashpatankar
0 Likes