How can I resize banner images on my landing page?

cuchicuchi
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, I had a "shopify expert" design my site. The images used were awful.  I tried to change them with some that were a little better but now they are HUGE. I've read the answers on how to change the product images but that's not the issue. Its the slide show on the landing page.  Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,

Gina

Replies 5 (5)

Coder007
Excursionist
28 0 0

Hi Gina,

Let me check it for you.

May i have your store link please?

Thank you

If you want to design or customize your store, Hire us.
Email: coderguy6@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
cuchicuchi
Tourist
5 0 1

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@cuchicuchi 

Please share your store URL.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
cuchicuchi
Tourist
5 0 1

cuchicuchi
Tourist
5 0 1
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>