Banner resizing issues on mobile!

Highlighted
Excursionist
41 0 2

Hello everyone!

My banner is looking good for desktop on medium size, but for mobile its too compressed and does not look that great.

www.petgrotto.com

Any suggestions on what I could do to make the mobile look better than it is now? Do you suggest that I use large size for my banner so that it would look better on my mobile? However, it's too big on my desktop screen.

Let me know your ideas please! Thanks so much!

Screenshot_20191120-210445.png

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 23 9

Hello, @Konthy.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out with this inquiry.

We can send a request to our Theme Support team and they’ll be able to make the two banners to your preference. This way you can keep the medium size for desktop since this look good, then adjust the mobile banner differently. This type of customization is free and included in our design policy for subscribed stores. Before I proceed with the request, may I confirm what you'd like to do for the mobile banner?

I’ve already located your store and I can update you with a support ticket via email once I know your preference. If you have any further questions about customizing your banner, feel free to let me know.

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Excursionist
41 0 2
Hello!

Thanks so much for the reply!

Could you let me know the best size for desktop and mobile for medium sized
and large sized banners for best resolution?

Thanks so much!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi i just purchased a domain from godaddy and i want to put it on my store but i cant it says : a store with that domain already exist help please

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 23 9

Hey, @Konthy.

There isn’t a specific recommended resolution size as that varies for different stores and length of the announcement message. However, if you have a preference to have different banner sizes between desktop and mobile, our Theme Support team can definitely help with that.

Let me know your preference and I'll be happy to send the request for you.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
108 23 9

Hello, @ARATHNATOR.

Thanks for reaching out. I was able to locate your store and there is a GoDaddy domain connected now. Has the issue been resolved or do you still require assistance with this?

If so, we will require proof of the domain ownership. I’ll be happy to help and I can update you with a support ticket. Let me know how you would like to proceed.

0 Likes