Best shopify theme

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hi,

I'm currently using the Parallax theme with Shogum app along with many other apps.

I'm wondering if it would be better to buy another theme that would allow me more flexibility so I don't have to use so many apps( that I think are affecting the speed ) 

I thought the flex theme or turbo theme from out of the sandbox could be good options, I would like to see your opinions about those or any other recommendations?

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
815 95 136

Hi, @LauraLopez,

Hank here from Shopify.

Choosing a theme can be a tough choice as it comes down to a mixture of your personal choice, as well as your business plan.

For that reason, within the theme store, you have not only the free Shopify themes, but also you are able to try out the paid themes for free before purchasing, to see if they suit your needs also!

Depending on what apps you are using, or how many apps are in use, it may indeed affect the theme you are using, but you can always reach out to your theme developer if you are noticing any issues for the best suggestions to improve this.

But another great thing about asking on the community forum is that hopefully, other store owners or developers in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here!

All the best,

Hank

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes