Big Bedding Australia Slow Traffic

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
6 0 0
www.bigbedding.com.au

I feel like I've finally gotten my store up to an optimised level, ready to convert but at the same time my traffic has dropped off significantly.

Any suggestions on how to get more traffic other then SEO and Advertising and content marketing?
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
177 21 40

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. In order to best assist with this, I'd have to know what you are currently doing to promote the business? What is you existing marketing strategy to get your current traffic? If that traffic converting healthily? 

Outside of SEO, advertising and content marketing I'm not sure there are a lot of options left. You could try influencer and blog reviews for those likely to be interested in your business niche. This is always a great idea to make sure that the quality of the traffic to your site is strong. 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
121 8 102

Hi,

Influencer marketing is a great way to gain traffic to your store. With a team of influencers recommending your products and brand, you'll get a steady stream of curious potential customers visiting your store. To get started, you'll just need to invite influencers to collaborate with you. 

I recommend the app Carro. It is free to use and can help you discover all the influencers who already love your brand. It can also make inviting influencers and sending products easy, so that you can start getting mentions for your brand that drive traffic!

Good luck!

0 Likes