Big white space between Footer and above section

1 0 0

Hello,

I've been looking the last day now to fix this and gone through every element of the theme.scss I could, changing padding, margins & gutters but cannot solve this so would really appreciate help.

I want to reduce the space between Footer and above section on this site: https://screenchamp.com/ PW: brohse

To clarify: Space between 'Screenchamp' and the line underneath (Screen champ is irish owned..) AND also the space between the 'Screenchamp' section and the 'Get in touch' section.'

Many thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
558 4 90

Hi ScreenChamp!

Liam here from Shopify - thank you for your question :)

Great to see you are looking to adjust your home page to look exactly how you would like, so let's see how we can sort this. You can reduce some of this space if you add this code to the bottom of your stylesheet (theme.scss.liquid in your theme's assets folder)

div.section-header {
  margin-bootom: 0;

}

Hope this helps to remove the spacing, if you have any other questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes
4 0 0

Hello I just want to ask if How about if I want to completely remove it? thank youDion Michaels 2019-10-10 21-58-53.png

@Liam wrote:

Hi ScreenChamp!

Great to see you are looking to adjust your home page to look exactly how you would like, so let's see how we can sort this. You can reduce some of this space if you add this code to the bottom of your stylesheet (theme.scss.liquid in your theme's assets folder)

div.section-header {

}

Hope this helps to remove the spacing, if you have any other questions, just let me know!

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

@Liam wrote:

Hi ScreenChamp!

div.section-header {

}

Cheers,
Liam

Shopify Guru
support@shopify.com

0 Likes