Bigger Logo on Mobile

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey there, I am using the prestige theme and I want to make the logo bigger on my mobile, here is my site 
https://galaxybayshop.com/
PASS "SOUZINIKOS"
Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
537 62 129

Hey, @Nikolaos 

This could be caused by a variety of reasons. I would recommend reaching out to the developers of the theme that you are using in order for them to give you insight regarding the best practices of the mobile logo uploading with their theme.

With that said, it's possible that the image you have selected to be used for the mobile logo has too much white space around the actual logo. And by the time it is sized down into the small mobile header container, the text itself becomes very small. I've provided an example illustration below:

Alternatively, I recommend going into your theme customizer settings and checking your header section configuration for any preset 'max logo height' options for mobile. You may be able to increase the max height allowed. But I would recommend doing the above recommendation first to ensure the logo image is optimized. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes