Black divider line - Brooklyn (Product pages)

Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 5

I managed to delete the pesky little black divider line that shows up everywhere in Brooklyn — except the one on the product pages. Where are you silly little line!!? 

Thanks in advance for the help.

P.S. I am totally new to this coding business so cut and paste solutions are best. :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Kathleen,

How did you get rid of the other divider lines? I want to get rid of them too. What does the code look like? 

Thanks for your help! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 5

Dang, it's been a while, I don't totally remember...

BUT if you are desparate, I would do a bunch of searches for 1px  (that's the thickness that is designated for the lines). Then erase (or maybe put 0px if you want to keep it as close to the orgi as possible??) whenever you are confident that you don't want a line in that spot. Sometimes you want a border on something, for example, so don't mess with that. 

I am so new to this that my advice might not be great, sorry I couldn't help more. I did find whatever those lines are called in one of these formus. You can keep looking,  but the "1px" trick should get you somewhere. Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
60 0 9

In your product template find and delete this:

<hr class="hr--large">

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 5

Can't find anything similar to that in my product template.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

It worked, I could remove the divider above the "add to cart", how about the "divider" just above the footer? 
How are we going to remove that ? - could not find on the "product-template.liquid" page.

Regards,

0 Likes
1 0 0

I might have a solution for those still looking for an answer.

I searched for "hr--" in product.template.liquid and theme.liquid.

I deleted a few in product.template.liquid, but didn't see results until I deleted the one in theme.liquid.

I believe the lines in product were called "hr--small" and "hr--large" in theme.

Now I'm going to try the same thing to delete the one in footer.

0 Likes