Blank text box for customized products HELP!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I'm new to Shopify and trying to figure this all out on my own. I'm using the Express theme and a lot of my products are customizable. So I need there to be a blank text box so customers can enter the name(s) they'd like customized onto their jewelry. I think I've tried out like 3 different apps, but they were all very involved & offered a lot more than I need. 
Does anyone know how to add the sort of thing that I need? I've added a picture to help show what I'm looking for.custom box.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9550 1200 3354

Hello, @GaiaJewelryCo 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

I’m sorry my site isn’t public yet and I’m not comfortable giving the password to strangers. It’s ok though i hired someone to try and help

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9550 1200 3354

@GaiaJewelryCo 

Thanks 

are your already hire someone?

or 

let me know i can do this for customization also are you able to code try this way https://ui-elements-generator.myshopify.com/pages/line-item-property

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes