Blockshop theme - how to add a Gallery page

MK14
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi!

Am a total novice here, hoping someone can help me with what is hopefully super easy to figure out.

On the Blockshop them, how can I add a Gallery page? From what I've read I need to have the page.gallery template available, however this is not in my drop down list in 'Add Product Page.' 

Is there a way to do this? I prefer a gallery as opposed to adding in media via rich text/grid.

Thanks

M!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16937 1851 6336

@MK14 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
MK14
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi there,

thanks so much!

My URL is https://eyeshaper.myshopify.com/.

I appreciate any other (fairly simple) tips you may have as to how I can improve my site.

Please note I have added a gallery on a page template, however I am after the gallery that is available on the homepage.

Thanks again!! 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16937 1851 6336

@MK14 

thanks for the store URL

if possible to rough idea of how do you like your gallery page?

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
MK14
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for replying.

If you see on the homepage, where I have a gallery titled "this is the stencil you can't live without" (very close to top of page), this is the gallery I would like to implement. 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16937 1851 6336

@MK14 

thanks can you please check theme customization all section you have drag-drop section 

0 Likes
MK14
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi, I've had a look at it doesn't look like I have the drag/drop option on all pages.

I've set up a new page.fullwidth, and the only options I have in there are announcement bar, header, footer.

Not sure where to go from here? 

0 Likes
KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
16937 1851 6336

@MK14 

It can be done by doing some code customization. please send me a personal message and we can discuss what you'd like

0 Likes