Blog Header Image instead of Text Blog Title?

2 0 0

Hi,

I am using the Debut theme and I would like to know how to swap out the blog title with a header image.

Thanks

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Shopify Social Care team.

I talked with my themes team to see if this is something they can get done for you. Since this is a theme that is made by Shopify they can take a look at adding that in. He wanted me to make it clear, though, that he might not be able to do it, but he's willing to take a look. The best part is that you get 60 mins free design time when you start an account with Shopify. So if I verify your account then I can check to see if you have time left and then I can send this up for them to work on at no cost to you.

With that said I'm going to send you an email to the account associated with this forums account. If that's the account owners email then please just reply to that email. If it's not then you'll need to CC the Shopify Account owner to the email and get them to respond. From there I'll be able to send it up to them.

If you'd rather not go that route then you can always reach out to a Shopify Expert in the Experts Marketplace.

I look forward to hearing back from you,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

It's not something I can easily edit within the theme code? I tried doing so, and was able to add the header image with a lot of finagling, but couldn't figure out how to remove the text and its placeholder. I have zero web design chops but if there's an easy way to edit the liquid template that would be awesome.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
605 40 85

To be perfectly honest the easiest way would be to get our themes team to take a look. They're extremely talented so they can take a look at getting this done for you for free. I'm not particularly trained in coding for this type of thing, so I wouldn't be the best person to tell you what to do. 

Is there a reason that you don't want to use our themes team? 

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes