Solved

How can I align blog page headers with images?

Not applicable

Hey guys, so ive setup a blog page which displays all the blog categories and some of the blogs from them. The only issue is the headers, being aligned to the center seem to be off place compared to the images. Could someone help me getting it looking smooth? You should be able to see what i mean.

Heres the page https://directcomputers.myshopify.com/pages/blog

password : flowma

thank you

Accepted Solution (1)
Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

Do you know where abouts i would add this onto? Thank you!

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

oscprofessional_0-1627653409919.png

you want to align as left ? or else

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing

Choong_HueApps
Shopify Partner
156 9 15

You can try adding a TextAlign: Center to the article image container.

Screenshot at Jul 30 22-47-55.png

Blog Articles Filter & Search PRO ➜ Blog Article Tag filters + Blog Article search + Featured Articles for Shopify blog.
Not applicable

This is an accepted solution.

Do you know where abouts i would add this onto? Thank you!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15846 2371 3074

@Anonymous ,

Still you have an issue?

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing