Blog posts Minimal theme

Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

I have a query about blog posts please.

Under Online Store > Blog Posts, I have 4 'Blogs'

All 4 are available to select in the drop down menu when I create a blog post.

However, when I publish the post, unless I have added it to the News blog, it remains invisible. Have I missed something in Navigation?

Using Minimal theme if that's relevant.

Thanks for any help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @BonzaDogTreats 

How are you?

Make sure you made all blog posts visible because by default it's hidden when you create it.

Screenshot (14).png

Best Regards

Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

I'm aware of that but thanks.

This is a navigation issue. Shopify requires that the link directs everything to one Blog.

Screenshot_20201101-135500.png

Screenshot_20201101-135419.png

Meaning that blog posts cannot be categorised.

Screenshot_20201101-164513.png

 According to Shopify help the theme doesn't support having higher level navigation. 

I need to look at coding it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Hi

You want to categorise blog post in different blogs and want to make navigation for that ?

This will required custom code work please be in touch Parth.bhut143@outlook.com

Thanks
0 Likes
Highlighted

hi @BonzaDogTreats 

If possible please share an example of what you are looking for so i can help you 

Best Regards

Parth Bhut

............................................................................................................................

If my answer was helpful please Like and Accept my post as the Solution
Need help customizing your store? Contact me on email at parth.bhut143@outlook.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
15 0 2

Thanks, it's joined my "to do" list

0 Likes