Blurry Product Images and Logo image on the "Porto" theme. Issue is not occuring on "Simple" theme.

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hi Community,

I'm experiencing an issue on my shopify website where the product images and logo are appearing blurry on the Porto theme. The issue isn't occuring on any of the photos on the "Simple" theme. I've been making some small changes in the code so I'm also concerned this might be an issue I unintentionally created. I have some experience coding, but I'm not an expert.

I spoke with someone on Shopify Chat, and they thought it was just an effect that was created because the image sizes are smaller on the "Porto" theme. They didn't think the images were actually appearing blurry. 

I don't want the images to be blurry, could someone please advise me on how to solve this issue? Can I make some adjustments/fix the code or do I need to start over?

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.55.30 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.55.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.55.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.56.14 PM.png

https://xdankmartx.myshopify.com/ 

Thanks so much,

Brittany

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
303 33 54

@brittanykenzie 

can you please share store password 

Thanks,
Ittanta Technologies Pvt. Ltd. | Shopify Expert
If reply is helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
To hire us, contact us at info@ittanta.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Yes, sorry. 

The password is : D@nkm@rt69

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
303 33 54

Thanks 

sorry, password not there can you please show me.

Thanks,
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Screen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.55.59 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-26 at 10.07.16 PM.png

See the difference between this two logos? One is blurry the other looks more vibrant and crispy.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
303 33 54

@brittanykenzie 

Please give your store access. to check this and provide solution. I have sent store access request from our Shopify Partner account.

Thanks,
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

I have same problem. Can't ad the SVG in the Porto theme.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello Ittanta,

I appreciate your patience with me. Where do I go to accept your store access request? I do not see any requests under "Plans and permissions" of the admin settings page, and couldn't find a clear answer on google.

Thank you,

Brittany

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
303 33 54

@brittanykenzie @FitMetBruno 

can i send request? 

Thanks,
0 Likes