Solved

Why is my Shopify collection page text and price appearing bold?

Kim_Tech
Shopify Partner
44 2 5

Hello Guys! I have a problem with my collection page The Product title is in Bold, Strong, or H1 I don't know. I tried to check the product.liquid don't see anything

Kim_Tech_0-1623875232407.png

I just want to make it Normal Text, no bold, etc, because every time I change font-family it shows bold even the price is bold how to get rid of it being bold the text and price. can you please tell me in what template should I look and what part of code that I can customize? 

Below is the code is used to paste in vela.css.liquid to change the font family, but as I mentioned earlier every time I change the font family still showing bold or strong

.pageCollectionInner .velaProBlock .proName { font-family: Serif; !important;}  

Code is working but still shows Bold or strong letter, you can check on the image below and to the preview link

link: https://dflafd1n4c2crq59-52036141234.shopifypreview.com/collections/all

Kim_Tech_1-1623875232438.png

My goal is just to get rid of the bold or strong for the text and price. Thank you!

Note: I am using Vela Theme I bought it thru Themeforest. I am pretty sure that product title is under with H1 something, but I cant find it we're to change it. Hoping someone here can help me. Thank you

Accepted Solution (1)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Kim_Tech,

I saw your site. You need to change the "font-weight" in your CSS file that by default is 600. 

The below image shows the result of font-weight = 300. You can do the same for the product title too. So I think it will help you to reach your goal.

SagarikaDas_0-1623904342054.png

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @Kim_Tech,

I saw your site. You need to change the "font-weight" in your CSS file that by default is 600. 

The below image shows the result of font-weight = 300. You can do the same for the product title too. So I think it will help you to reach your goal.

SagarikaDas_0-1623904342054.png

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad
ZestardTech
Shopify Expert
5393 970 1291

Hello There,

1. In your Shopify Admin go to online store > themes > actions > edit code
2. Find Asset >vela-site.css and paste this at the bottom of the file:

.velaProBlock .proName a, .proPrice .priceProduct, .productSidebarPrice .priceProduct {
font-weight: 400;
}
Want to modify or develop new app, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: support@zestard.com
Shopify Apps URL :- https://apps.shopify.com/partners/zestard-technologies
Custom Modifications Into Shopify Theme | Shopify Private App | SEO & Digital Marketing