Booster Theme -- images not showing in "Get The Look" sections? :(

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

So the "Get the look" option really caught my attention which is why I decided to finally purchase the Booster theme ....although, it looks like when editing it, it would only show the first image in the content and not the next ones in the list even though I have pictures uploaded for my items.. 

I am not sure if this is a shopify bug, I would really appreciate it if anyone can help me fix this so all of my products can show   Thank you..

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 39

@Furrytales 

Can you please share the site url.

Thanks

Vishvas Mishra

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: technicalvishvas@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

Hi, the site is furrytalesco.com with password: shopify , it looks like i found the main source of the problem though - When i go to Theme settings column, and Layout >round the corners, and increase the scale more than 0 px, thats when the products get removed..... i would really like to have rounded corners too, i would appreciate if you may check this thank youuu @VishvasMishra 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 39

Hi @Furrytales ,

From the storefront access i am unable to view the issue, will you please share the Store access as staff to my mail id. And please share the Url also where you are getting the mentioned issue

Thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

Okay, @VishvasMishra I have done that and have sent you a message as well!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
190 38 39

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Furrytales 

Further I had seen there is one overlay mask css written over the class global radius which was hiding the image .We have overrided the property.

Thanks

Vishvas Mishra

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
6 1 0

@VishvasMishra wow AWESOME. thank you so much!

0 Likes