Border around Product Pictures

Solved
Christopher99
Excursionist
18 0 5

Hello,

i would like to remove the border around the product pictures.
I am using the Brooklyn theme.
Usually they are grey but i colored them blue for better visual understanding.

I know that I can change to color to white but the padding top and bottom will change when the resolution is changed which I would like to fix.

Thank you!

Christopher99_0-1608387160593.png

Christopher99_1-1608387191125.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Christopher99 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
Christopher99
Excursionist
18 0 5

The URL is https://boxifique.com/

Thanks for any help.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Christopher99 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

.grid-product__image-link{
border: none !important;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
Christopher99
Excursionist
18 0 5

sorry i left the dark blue border for testing purposes. i try to remove the "product-background" which is light blue in this case

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Christopher99 

Then try the following code:

.grid-product__image-link{
background-color: transparent !important;
}

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Christopher99
Excursionist
18 0 5

@dmwwebartisan 

Yes that changes the background but i would like to entirely remove it, because of the large space between the image and the text

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Christopher99 

Please try the following code:

.grid-product__image-wrapper {
    height: auto !important;
}

Thanks! 

Christopher99
Excursionist
18 0 5

@dmwwebartisan 

This does seem to work on larger resolutions as the blue part is gone, but for instance in phone view the blue parts will appear again.

Christopher99_0-1608390293517.png

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
7402 1754 2352

@Christopher99 

I checked on a mobile device. It is working no blue color. I will check more and get back to you.

Thanks!