Boundless - Adding a line underneath the current section in the action bar.

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey Guys, I'm using the Boundless theme for my new website and want to know how I can add a white underlining in the action bar that shows which section you are currently on. This is how it was in the preview for Boundless that I saw, but it does not look like this on my website. Please help me out, I'd really appreciate it!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

1. Can you please send the URL to your website so I can assist you accuracy?
2. Can you send a screenshot of where exactly you want the line to show?

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
1 Like
2 0 0

Hey Thanks for responding! I've attached a screenshot of my website(without the Underline) and a screenshot of the example of Boundless from Shopify(With the underline). I really want my customers to know on the home page that they are seeing the featured collection while on the home page and would really appreciate any help. Thanks again!

https://yayaaccessories.com

Screen Shot 2020-08-05 at 12.26.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-05 at 12.26.34 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

I just debugged your website's code and it would require Liquid/CSS knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

Basically you'd need to code into your navigation an "active" CSS selector based on the current page the user is in.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies I am available for hire and would be pleased to assist you.
I've been hired & recommended by more than 20 people from this forum, you can check their recommendations clicking here.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
1 Like