Boundless Announcement Bar problems

Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello,

I have the Boundless theme and only on the homepage does the blue bar show up like this small part, and every other page has it covered on the second image which is how I would like to have it. I'm really new to Shopify, but I have messed around with all of the settings and can't figure it out. Not sure if I need to change coding or if its not possible but I appreciate all the help!Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 2.42.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-29 at 2.42.38 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
887 120 156

Hello, @the_coopa 

Thanks for post.

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello KetanKumar,

Thanks for the reply! My site URL is https://risetrueclothing.com

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
887 120 156

@the_coopa  Thanks for URL.

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. sections->/announcement-bar.liquid->update bellow code in file

{% if section.settings.text != blank %}
      <p class="announcement-bar__message">{{ section.settings.text | escape }}</p>
        {% endif %}

please check screen short how can do this. if you can face any issue let me know i can help you.

Design Sky _ Edit _ Boundless _ Shopify.png

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

@KetanKumar 

Thank you for the code. I have put it in and updated from the code that was already there but still have the same issue.

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 2.07.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-03-01 at 2.12.03 AM.png

I am not sure if it is because it is over a slideshow, but I would like it to be the black text on the blue line like the other pages. Maybe I would have to use a different theme to get this then add a slideshow but we will see. 

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
887 120 156

do you have like this?

Rise True Clothing - Home.png

0 Likes