Boundless - How to change the number of products shown on collection pages? from 50 to 100+ products

coolteevate
7 0 0

Hi! I noticed that it looks like there is a maximum limit of numbers that can be imported in one collection and that number is 50 items only. I know, I imported more than 100 products for a particular collection and yet it only shows on my Shopify website 50 items only. Because of this, I noticed that other Collection also shows 50, and that is the highest number of products on all the collection on my Shopify website. why is that so? collection list.png

0 Likes
NerdCurator
Shopify Partner
234 47 75

@coolteevate Please provide the URL of your store and if it is password protected please share the password too. Thanks

Believes in delivering optimizing web solutions | Shopify Partner | Working as a web developer for last 8+ years.
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Email me: info@nerdcurator.com
0 Likes
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
667 67 119

Hi @coolteevate,

Seem your problem caused by hard code or that's text demo.

But if you can find where to show that message. You can place this code to show all products in the collection:

{{ collection.all_products_count }}

If you can not do that. You can add me as a staff so I can check and give you the best solution in this case. Feel free to let me know.

LitExtension - Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
coolteevate
7 0 0

Coolteevate.com

0 Likes
coolteevate
7 0 0

sure i will add you as a staff

0 Likes
coolteevate
7 0 0