Boundless Theme - Hover effect to product images on Collection Pages - Help Please

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Hello,

I am using the Boundless theme and I am desperately trying to find a solution to add a hover effect on my product collections. So that when someone hovers over my image he sees another one. There is already a kind of native hover effect on Boundless desktop where you see the price and name of the product. However, I would like to see another image instead (the price and name can be displayed on the 2nd image or not whatever is easier) 

On mobile you don't have this native hover effect displaying the price & name. If possible, I would like to do the same as mentioned above i.e displaying a second image when a client hovers over a product on a mobile device (I would prefer to have this effect on mobile and desktop but if I have to choose I would definitely prioritise mobile) 

I have found a solution for Debut and Brooklyn theme here: https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Design/Collection-Add-a-hover-effect-to-product-images-on-yo...

Nevertheless, it seems that no-one has shared a solution for the Boundless theme yet. 

Kind regards, 

Enis

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Since the solution exists for Brooklyn and Debut can anyone help me to find it for boundless

0 Likes