Boundless Theme Product Slider

Tourist
11 0 1

Hello, I was trying to figure out how to create a product slider for my products. Instead of the pictures being side by side I would like to create a slide to click through the images.

Shopify Partner
560 61 94

Hey @27thNEye!

You can achieve the desired results with some coding customizations if you are experienced with coding or are willing to hire a developer.

Alternatively, you can use another theme like debut which offers such functionality.

Hope that helps.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution
Want to hire me?
Contact Me At
WhatsApp or email me at umairabbascs@gmail.com
Hire me for 1) Theme coding 2) PSD to Shopify 3) Store optimization 4) SEO 5) Store setup 6) and more!
0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 1

I'm cool with the coding if you can tell me where to put those codes specifically. 

I don't want to change my theme cause it was a lot of work to get my theme set up how it is now.

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
655 63 119

Hi @27thNEye,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Everything that you can do natively with the Boundless theme product page is listed here. If you're looking for something a little more bespoke you could check out some of the listed page building apps on our store here.

Alternatively, you could check out themes that come with a pre-built product carousel:

If none of those apps or themes suit your needs, you could consider checking in with our directory of third-party Shopify Experts who may be able to develop a custom solution or your product pages.

I hope this helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Pathfinder
51 11 14

Hello 27thNEye,

Our template for boundless themes product page has the option to display the product images as a slider beside a lot of other features.

Also, it has a great discount now.

You can check all its features and see if it's suitable for your needs from here:

https://boundless-product-page-template.myshopify.com/products/product-page-template-with-image-slid...

Best regards,

Diamond team

If the answer was helpful for you, then please Like and Accept the Solution.
Get our new boundless theme product page template from here
Want modifications or custom changes on a store contact us
Email: diamondteam4coding@gmail.com
0 Likes