Boundless Theme - Product description spacing and bolding

Solved
BestGift
Excursionist
20 0 5

Hi,

I'm in need of some help with the boundless theme please.

When my product description is imported the description that comes with it is not spaced correctly. I am trying to work out how to space the wording after the ':'

Currently the wording is eg. Gender:Woman and I'd like it to be 'Gender: Woman' with a space following the :

BestGift_0-1610736046040.png

https://purestylecollection.com/collections/handbags/products/jc4034pp1ale_0500 this is a link to one of my product pages.

Is there a snippet of code that can be put in somewhere to force the space after the ':'?

At the same time i'd like to see if it possible to bold the initial text before the ':' on each line, so that it looks like this 'Gender: Woman'.

Any help would be greatly appreciated?

Thanks in advance

Guleria
Shopify Partner
1270 264 353

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

Add this css in theme.scss.liquid, you can find this file under 'assets' 
And you have to paste this css in bottom

.pdbDescSection {
    margin: 6px auto;
}
.pdbDescSectionTitle {
    font-weight: 700;
    margin-right: 6px;
}

Thanks

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
BestGift
Excursionist
20 0 5

Amazing.

Thank you so much for your quick response. That works perfectly!

Sorry...I have another request. Something that I have been struggling with on any theme that I have tried so hopefully you can help?

When I have products that have No Size (where sizes are not relevant) I can't seem to remove that 'Size' option from showing. So the 'size' shows even when there is no size.

I wondered if there was any way, any code, that could be put somewhere that could make the 'size' dropdown not show when there is NOSIZE to show?

Example Below. On the same link as previously given.

BestGift_0-1610737562573.png

Thanks again for the help on the previous issue that I had and hopefully there is something that can help with the above size issue.

Many thanks

0 Likes
Guleria
Shopify Partner
1270 264 353

You can use this code 

{%- if product.variants.size > 1 -%}
// Place existing code here
{% else %}
// leave blank
{%- endif -%}

First you have to find the existing code and then you can implement  this logic.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
Email: guleriathakur43@gmail.com, Skype: navrocks1
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
0 Likes
BestGift
Excursionist
20 0 5

Thank you for your reply, and your help once again.

I have spent quite a few hours trying to find where I would input the above code so that I can have the 'NOSIZE' size Varient no longer show on products. I haven't been able to figure it out unfortunately.

Thank's your help anyway, if you have any ideas of where this snippet could go that would be brilliant, however, I appreciate what you have given so far.

Many thanks

0 Likes