Boundless nice Collection tab HELP

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0
  • Hi everyone! 

while looking at shops online I’ve found this really good looking collection list tab in the home page of this website. I really like it and would like to know how to implement something like this on my Boundless theme. I’ve tried to create a collection list but I can’t make it look like this one below, especially regarding the “opacity effect” and the text in the middle. 

thanks in Advance! 
311848CB-E392-4D71-8F95-7276F9A5588B.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello.....
Please share your store URL and screenshot.
So that I will check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Here is my store URL: thebitcoinshop.net

I would like to integrate a nice collection list like shown on the screenshot. Here is the website from which I took the screenshot. I think they are using the same theme as me: https://www.huntbikewheels.cc

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

Anyone has an idea please ?  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
926 81 109

@Enis123321 - your requirement needs section featured collections or collection list etc.. please check if your theme has such collection in customizer, else it will be needed to be added using coding, it will take few hours

you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0

He is using the same theme as my and the native boundless doesn't have the native feature to have such as nice display so yes I guess I has coded it. But I was wondering maybe it's not too difficult to implement the code for that

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
926 81 109
it is not single line or straight forward code to be honest, it needs
liquid code
you are welcome to contact me.
My email - suyash.patankar@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 0