Boundless theme Product Page

1 0 0

Can anyone help edit the code on the product page or give tips as to how this can be done. I'm willing to pay to make all of the pictures be at the top of the page with smaller images below the main picture being viewed and options to scroll or click through the images, similar to ebay or most other stores. I really don't know what to do and think that this is really going to hinder me from getting sales if I keep the format it is in right now please help if you can.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1756 289 374

If you want to set pictures be at the top of the page with smaller images below the main picture then need to implement slider on product page. you can follow this or text me on private or mail i can help you.

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: jasoliyabrijesh123@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
462 80 94

@ryan3397 

For boundless theme we need to edit the layout at first, to bring the image to the left and product into to the right and only then apply slider for product.

Also there is need to make sure the slider will work with variants correctly, so when the variant of the product is changed then update the main image.

All these requires custom coding, and will take about an hour from an experienced developer to implement it.

Author: Hovhannes Sargsyan (aka sarhov).
An individual web developer focused on Shopify development.
Need more help? Feel free to send me a direct message or drop an email shopify@sarhov.com

Email: shopify@sarhov.com
Messenger: @sarhov
Telegram: @sarhov
0 Likes