Boundless theme Product image size

Tourist
6 0 2

I happen to be using the boundless theme and the product images take the entire width of the screen, I dont mind it on phones but on desktop and laptops its invasive, I tried the coding from the forum that Bo suggested and it didnt work, at least for me, and I know exactly nothing about coding, maybe thats why. Could I get some help with this? I really like the theme, but this is a killer for me. I want the images in portraits half the width of the screen or smaller and the other half to display description, price, "buy" button, etc.

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site URL.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Tourist
6 0 2

Hello ,

Add this css at the end of file
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media screen and (min-width: 680px) {
.grid__item { width: 45%; float: left; } .fastcheckout_buy_button.btn.btn--add-to-cart { min-width: 100%; }
}
Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
1 Like
Tourist
6 0 2

@oscprofessional wrote:

Hello ,

Add this css at the end of file
Online Store-> Themes -> Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

@media screen and (min-width: 680px) {
.grid__item { width: 45%; float: left; } .fastcheckout_buy_button.btn.btn--add-to-cart { min-width: 100%; }
}

Hello Pallavi, you just solved it, but now every image on my shop looks that size. Can I modify it so it only affects the product pages? Thanks a lot! It is still what I really needed.

1 Like
1 0 0
Complementos de ropa
0 Likes