Boundless theme action bar

mahalo
2 0 0

Hey - so I haven't touched any code or anything, and the action bar used to sit below the slideshow ... now suddenly the action bar is at the bottom of the page? I don't know how to move it back up!

0 Likes
Hello mahalo,
This can be because of customization.
You can simply drag & drop from customization to move announcement bar at top.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
mahalo
2 0 0

I haven't touched any customisation code (using free theme Boundless). I opened my log in, it was fine 5hours ago.... now it's moved.

The toolbar to the left does not allow me to drag and rearrange things. Please find attached two photos. 

1 photo shows I can't move the action bar to the top of the menu.

2 photo shows where the action bar has moved too.... and where I need it moved back to. 

can't drag the option bar up....can't drag the option bar up....this is where the action bar has moved too... I need it back up under the slideshow image.this is where the action bar has moved too... I need it back up under the slideshow image. 

0 Likes
dconnors
Tourist
6 0 1

The action bar doesn't give you the option to simply drag it up. Is there another way to do this?

0 Likes
Triggerbug
2 0 0

Looking for an answer to this as well.

0 Likes
Georgiakon
2 0 0

Similar problem here

0 Likes