Boundless theme product page pictures

Solved
ANYAD
Tourist
4 0 2

The product variant images show on the product page down below and i'm unable to remove them. Any help would be greatly appriciated!

IMG_6374.jpegIMG_6375.jpgIMG_6376.jpg

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6396 1490 1945

This is an accepted solution.

@ANYAD 

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.css file.

.template-product .hide_var_img.product__photo {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks! 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
0 Likes
ANYAD
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you so much it worked like a charm! God bless you!

dwang88
2 0 1

Is it not working for me. My shop is https://hympex.myshopify.com/. Pass is 123

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6396 1490 1945

@dwang88 

Which product should I check?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | Bag is a cart drawer that maximizes your sales. View app →
AndreFuen
1 0 1

Hi!

I tried this but I can't find the Asset and if a create the Asset I create a mess on my web page so I'm not sure were to place the code and is driving me insane haha could you indicate me where please?

Thanks in advance.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
6396 1490 1945

@AndreFuen 

Goto Admin -> Online Store -> Themes -> Action dropdown -> Edit code -> Find Assets folder must be there.

Inside the assets folder, you will find theme.scss.liquid or theme.css files. It depends on the theme you are using.

Put the above given code there.

0 Likes