Broadcast theme homepage and pages

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi, 

On the homepage of the Broadcast theme, i can choose between a lot of different options like slideshow, collections, video, maps and others, but what if i want to add any of these options in another pages?

Can i have a slide show, a video or a image with text in Page or Blog?

It looks like my website is 99% concentrate on the homepage but when i create a secondary page with a link from the navigation menu i cant really customize the page that much.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1026 215 470

@Roveri 

I understood your concern that Home page allow to add/edit to many sections but there are no such sections on pages. We can use or create any sections for Pages also but it require some tweaks with code and Liquid files, and if this is something you would not be comfortable with, I would advise you to reach out to one of Shopify Experts, or you can contact me by mail. As always, when making code changes to your theme, please remember to create a backup, in case you need to revert back to previous versions of the theme.

Thank you,

Tejas

Shopify Expert | Skype: tejas.nadpara
- Like and Mark as an Accepted Solution if reply helpful
- Feel free to contact me on support@hexaecommerce.com regarding any help
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi there, may I know where to change the page width, it looks too narrow now?  is there a way to make it full width or wider? 

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

Did you have any luck with figuring this out?

I'm currently finding the same problem. My home page looks great but I can't figure out how to add any wow factor to my other pages. Adding a single image doesn't do too much, especially when I can't scale it to take up the full width of the page.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
14 1 1

Do you still need help with this?

0 Likes