Solved

Brooklyn, Collection page, remove title?

TransmiTC
Tourist
6 0 4

How can I remove the title "Products" from the Collection page (n.b., all of the store's products --since they are so few at this early stage of the store's life -- currently belong to a single, un-named collection, reached through the Catalog link of the store's menu)? Also, how can I remove the line that appears below the title and above the footer (that separate the header and footer from the body of the page, I presume) from ALL pages? Thanks in advance for your help!

CollectionPageRemoveTitle+Bar.png

FooterRemoveBar.png

Accepted Solution (1)
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@TransmiTC 

If you want to change the title then you need to go Online Store -> Themes -> Action dropdown -> Select edit languages -> Search your text and change your desired text.

edit-language.jpg

If you want to remove the title then use the following code.

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#CollectionSection .section-header h1 {
font-size: 1.875em;
display: none;
}

#CollectionSection .section-header .hr--small {
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app

View solution in original post

Replies 12 (12)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@TransmiTC 

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

Please share your website URL and password if any. I will check and provide a solution here.

TransmiTC
Tourist
6 0 4

URL = https://transmisssion.store

password = osHertz1

I'd also be content simply to change "Products" to "Collection" (or some other title). Thanks again.

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

This is an accepted solution.

@TransmiTC 

If you want to change the title then you need to go Online Store -> Themes -> Action dropdown -> Select edit languages -> Search your text and change your desired text.

edit-language.jpg

If you want to remove the title then use the following code.

Please add the following code at the bottom of your assets/theme.scss.liquid file.

#CollectionSection .section-header h1 {
font-size: 1.875em;
}

#CollectionSection .section-header .hr--small {
}

Hope this helps.

Thanks!

TransmiTC
Tourist
6 0 4

Thanks for the prompt + accurate reply! I had to do a little hunting around within the "Edit Languages" fields, but I soon found the appropriate box. Still wondering, though, about eliminating the small lines that appear beneath page titles and above footers on most pages of Brooklyn...

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@TransmiTC 

Your store password is not working. I couldn't check your website.

TransmiTC
Tourist
6 0 4

My bad: I changed the password; new one = 2osHertz. Thanks for the second look!

jaevi
Tourist
8 0 2

would this be the same from removing the page titles?

Kinjaldavra
Shopify Partner
2302 570 1423

please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to Asset->/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

#shopify-section-collection-template  #CollectionSection .section-header {
}

.template-collection hr.hr--large{
}

tjuliana
Explorer
46 0 19

Hi, Im facing the same issue but with Debut theme. Could you please help me? I tried to put what you suggested for Brooklyn but it has not worked 😕 Thank you!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12289 2547 3698

@tjuliana 

Thanks!

norahnewhouse
Tourist
28 0 0

I am using the Focal theme and I have tried all of these new codes and none seem to be working. My website is 

www.newhouseofvintage.com

and the password is "ropowg"