Brooklyn Featured Collection Product Images

Highlighted
15 0 0

I am using the brooklyn theme and when using the featured collection, none of my products are aligned and are all sized very far apart. Ive tried to look for solutions but it seems the partners just correct it. I edited the code to make it full screen and would like my products to display as such and be aligned. Any solutions?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello ,
Please share your site URL.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0
Highlighted
15 0 0

Also the image and text isnt aligning correctly either. Its off just a tad compared to the collection list and the custom html images below it. Is it possible to resize it somehow? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello! The margins on my site for desktop are okay but my right mobile margins  are off and ive tried so many codes and none of them work, pls help!!

https://doggycarseatprotector.com/products/doggy-car-seat-protector-1?variant=35646186586277

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @WiFiBred,

Your product images size are very different. Use the same size of the images so that it will look better and align. Or we can do align properly by coding I can reduce the size but quality of the image will destroy.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
15 0 0
That’s why I’m confused. I’ve uploaded all my product images at 2048px x 2048px like Shopify recommends. But the collage feature on Brooklyn changes them to weird sizes and I don’t know how to correct it.
0 Likes