Brooklyn: Mobile/Landscape orientation, slide not full width, leaving white space left and right.

Highlighted
3 0 0

I have an issue that is driving me crazy in Brooklyn.

Most people have issues with slideshow images being cropped on devices or not displaying properly due to the responsive nature of design, well I have the opposite problem.

I have mainly dark slideshow with slide height set to full screen, but my website background is set to white.

On mobile, in landscape orientation, on an iPhone XS Max (on iPad it's fine), everything displays as expected but the slide does not extend the full width of the screen, leaving white space to left and right which visually is terrible. It's not an image size issue at all, I've tried many variants of size and proportion.

Is there any way to display the slide to fill the screens full width, thus eliminating the white space left and right?

I've already spent three hours reading and trying fixes on here with no working solution at all...help!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @websitemad,

can you please share your site url

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It's not live yet...

But it's basically giving me this and I know there's plenty more image to display either side but it's cropping it left and right...

IMG_4835.jpg

0 Likes