Brooklyn Product Page Spacing

Solved
kvntle
Excursionist
27 0 11

Hello everybody!

I'm currently using the Brooklyn theme and need help reducing some white space on my product page. Attached is an image of the white spaces circled in blue. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Screenshot (178)_LI.jpg 

0 Likes

Hello kvntle,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
kvntle
Excursionist
27 0 11

Hi @oscprofessional ,

The site URL is www.geostraws.com

Thanks

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello kvntle,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

.main-content {
    padding-top: 0px!important;
}
.product-single__description {
    margin-top: 0px!important;

}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
kvntle
Excursionist
27 0 11

Hey @oscprofessional 

Thanks for the code! It worked wonderfully.

Best regards

0 Likes
magixfusion
2 0 0

hi OSCprofessional. 

I have tried the code you stated, but the gaps are still seen on top and below of my product (exactly as shown in the first image of this thread. May I know if there is something else that I must do? I am also on the same theme.

Thank you

0 Likes

Hello magixfusion,
Please share your site url.

0 Likes
magixfusion
2 0 0

Hi OSCProfessional.

Thank you for your response.

here's my site url: www.happypetowner.com

I am trying to lessen the space between my top banner promotion and my product.

Also, being new to shopify, may i know if there is an easier way things can be done?
I noticed many who ask for help are given quite "magical" codes to paste in to shopify which helps them solve the problem.

I am hoping to look for a better long term solution for future flexible edits.

Thank you

0 Likes

Hello magixfusion,
Please share the screenshot of which space on product page you want to reduce.

0 Likes