Brooklyn THeme ISSUE - Collage boxes DO NOT align

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4

Hi,

I am working on a Shopify store - Brooklyn theme - https://marigold-row.myshopify.com/admin/themes/108948684966/editor#/collections/apparel

When you click on Collection pages, the collage boxes don't align in the same line. Pls see the Screenshot attached.

The same issue exists on Home page 'New Arrivals' section as well if I increase the number of photos to be more than 4.

Ironically, I have the same site I am working on the account - https://testnamstore1.myshopify.com/admin/themes/108761186453/editor#/collections/scarves  and here the collage boxes are displayed nicely.

I don't understand why this is happening since I haven't touched the code related to this.

Some of my accounts have collages boxes aligned and some accounts do not.

I need the fix urgently. 

1. Store with Collage ISSUE - 

Collage-Boxes-Not-ALigned.JPG

2. Store where collage boxes are aligned and look fine.

Collage-Boxes-that-look-Fine-in-my-other-account.JPG

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Namrata

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1088 180 214

This is an accepted solution.

Hello,

That's default behavior of the theme. Perhaps uploading pictures of a smaller/bigger size will fix that issue.

Alternatively, it would require CSS/Javascript knowledge to implement this feature, I'm afraid that unfortunately there is no simple copy-paste solution otherwise I'd happily guide you through.

In case you're unfamiliar with these technologies you'll likely want to hire a Shopify developer to assist you.

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 4
I have tried all kinds of photos and same photos which work in other test
site and don't work in this account..
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1088 180 214

I see. In this case I'm afraid the only solution would be working with a professional. 

Kind regards,
Diego

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7687 1058 2675

This is an accepted solution.

@namratamb 

Thanks 

i have check this it's image size issue no more can you please try this if you need more help you let me now i can help you.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 4

Hi

Was there a solution for this issue? I have downloaded Brooklyn theme a couple of days ago - so it should be up to date - but i am seeing this same misalignment issue.

the product images are a consistent size, syncing from the print on demand platform - so if i dont have to change all the images- that would be great.

the slight misalignment would be good to be fixed, but ideally, i would like the images to fill the container. it appears that the images are fit to height. i would like all images to fit to width and simply crop top and bottom as needed.

is this possible, or is there a different approach to fix this issue?

thanks

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7687 1058 2675

@RuthFlanagan 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question. 

Please share your site URL,
So I will check and provide a solution here.

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 4
Hi, thanks for getting back to me.

My shop url is
wildside-face-masks.myshopify.com

Cheers
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7687 1058 2675

@RuthFlanagan 

Thanks for update

make your image size 1080x1080 best quality 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
22 0 4

Thank you for the advice Ketan. I appreciate it!

i will reach out to the supplier and hopefully implement this image size change at the top of the pipeline.

one more question regarding the collage. 
is it possible to have the collage also appear on the mobile version of the site? 

it think mobile screens are big enough to accommodate the collage. 

if not, is it possible to switch to a grid of two columns on mobile? 

thanks again Ketan

0 Likes