Brooklyn Text Background COLOR Coding

27thNEye
Tourist
21 0 1

Screen Shot 2020-12-16 at 12.32.52 AM.png

This is how my text is currently but I'm looking to add a solid color background to it like example below: 

text background.jpg

Can anyone be of any assistance to help me with the coding for this ?

0 Likes

Do you have the store URL so I can take a look?

Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
Glad to help out and wish your Shopify store great success.
0 Likes
27thNEye
Tourist
21 0 1
27thneye.com
Password: EyeW
0 Likes

try add the css below to theme.scss.liquid?

#shopify-section-rich-text .rich-text{
    background-color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4);
    padding: 20px;
}
Visit my Shopify Youtube channel to learn how to code your Shopify store and fix various coding issues on Shopify.(subscribe if you like it :)).
27thNEye
Tourist
21 0 1

How would I adjust the colors regarding the number and name ?

0 Likes
rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4);

basically the last decimal number is the one you want to adjust, it is the transparency, it is between 0 and 1, if the lower the number, the more transparent it is.

0 Likes
27thNEye
Tourist
21 0 1

Ok and what about the coloring ?

0 Likes
27thNEye
Tourist
21 0 1

& How would I change it for different sections and pages ?

0 Likes

Since you have background, I would not suggest to change the color, only opacity should be enough. But if you want to, you could use the html inspector to find the element and change it directly on the  browser to see which color you like and update it in the code editor.

I have a video https://youtu.be/z_mu45rbpeM talking about changing the font but i will find how to use the html inspector to find any element in the webpage in the video. 

DeepCode_0-1612267837089.png

0 Likes
27thNEye
Tourist
21 0 1

This is mad helpful but do you have a video of how to change it to different sections of paragraphs on the page.

Here is my website link to get a better understanding. 

I'm trying to use it for each paragraph on the home page as well as in the About CEO, and ABOUT US sections of my webpage.

0 Likes