(Brooklyn Theme) Adding simple button below each product in a Collection Collage

Solved
1 0 0

Hi all!

I'm attempting to add a "More Info" button which leads to the product's page, under each product in the Collection section (Collage style). Image is attached.

Screen Shot 2019-08-18 at 12.22.22 PM.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Best,

Dmitriy

0 Likes
Highlighted

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 23 63

Hey, there.

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team.

I have talked with my themes team and they'd like to take a closer look. They were wondering, however, if you want a button like this for all of the products or just one. If it's for all of them then they'd like to work on it to see what they can do for you. They can't promise at the moment, but if you opt for this route we might be able to get it done for free since you're on a Shopify theme. That way instead of having to reach out to external support and pay you can help put that money towards something else in your business.

What I have done is sent an email to the email address associated with this forums account. If this email is the one attached as the account owner to this store then please just reply to the email directly. If this isn't the email associated with the account owner then please CC the actual account owner and get them to reply to this email thread. From there I'll have the necessary verification to proceed.

Please keep an eye out for that email! If you don't see it please take a look at your spam folder as some emails head to that pile.

Best,

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like