Brooklyn Theme - Featured Product Homepage Image issue

6 0 0

Hello,

I am using a Brooklyn Theme for my shopify store and I don't know why but I don't have any images shown on my featured product on the homepage.

Has anyone encountered the same issue ?

Here's my website: https://en.55plus-paris.com/

Regards,

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Hey, Alpima. 

Dallas here from the Shopify Social Care team. I took a look at your site, thank you for sending the link over. 

Can you clarify for me what product you are referring to? When I look on your homepage I see that the featured product appears to have an image. Is there another product I should be looking at or were you able to fix the issue on your own?

If this is the image that you are referring to and you still don't see anything it could be a cache related issue. This helpful link gives the instructions on how to clear the cache for all browsers. Can you clear that and then try again? 

I hope this helps you to see the product image. However, if after you clear your cache you still don't see anything still please don't hesitate to reach out again. 

We also have support here 24/7 if you would like to contact us via chat or phones instead you are also welcome to do that by our contact page.

Cheers,
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
6 0 0

That's interesting, I didn't thought about the cache and you're right, in an incognito window I can see the image..

Thanks ;)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
475 27 67

Glad to help! If you ever have any other questions please don't hesitate to reach out again. 

Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes