Brooklyn Theme - How to Fix Stacking of Product variant pictures?

1 0 4

Brooklyn is a great theme which gives the store a clean and modern look. The only issue i noticed with the theme is the stacking of pictures of product variants on top of each other and the issue is only with the normal desktop version. In the mobile version,all the photos are shown within an image slider and looks perfect. 

And i have seen other brooklyn based stores with an image slider on the desktop version. 

Can anybody guide me on fixing the stacking problem of the brooklyn theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes
3 0 0

Hi! 

Could you find soultion to this. Im also trying to figure it out.

The product page stacks the photos in a list which is not user friendly, and it does not have an option to display one main product image with thumbnails below it. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, the images which i have are of different sizes, so is there any way to display them on the collection page at same dimensions.

Thanks!

0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Did you find a solution? I need to fix this problem too ! 

@Philip_Abraham1 wrote:

Brooklyn is a great theme which gives the store a clean and modern look. The only issue i noticed with the theme is the stacking of pictures of product variants on top of each other and the issue is only with the normal desktop version. In the mobile version,all the photos are shown within an image slider and looks perfect. 

And i have seen other brooklyn based stores with an image slider on the desktop version. 

Can anybody guide me on fixing the stacking problem of the brooklyn theme?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
5 0 0

HI did you find a solution?

0 Likes
1 0 0

Anyone have a solution?

0 Likes