Brooklyn Theme- How to Make My Menu a drop down in online view & Make slideshow full size

Highlighted
2 0 1

Hello,

I'm currently using the Brooklyn Theme. I like how the mobile view of my online store has the menu as a dropdown on the top left of the screen and would like to know what code to use to do the same thing on the online version as well.

Also, how would I increase the length of my slideshow in the online version as well so that the whole picture is shown. Please help!

My site is: http://ryabrand.com

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9381 1186 3287

Hello, @mariahdeola 

Welcome to the Shopify community!
and Thanks for your Good question.

sorry, but i don't understand what do you want? can you please provide screenshot further issue 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

IMG_6376.jpegIMG_6377.jpeg

This is my menu in mobile view. I would like for my menu to look like this in online view as well. Also, on the slideshow at the top, the full image is shown in mobile view. I would like the full image to be shown in online view as well. Thank you for your help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
9381 1186 3287

@mariahdeola 

Thanks for it 

what do you mean by online view? 

do you mean inline?

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes