Brooklyn Theme: How to change product images when switching to another language?

Coffee-Exp
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hey there,

I'm going to apply an app so that my Shopify store could support bilingual.  However, I would like to know if it is possible to change product images when switching to another language.  For example, I wanna display another map (in the below URL) if my customers switch from English to another language.

URL of the relevant page: https://coffeeexp.com/collections/coffee-beans/products/costa-rica-obata-natural-coffee-beans

Look forward to having your suggestion.  Thank you!

Best regards,

Coffee-Exp

0 Likes

Hi,

First of all , which app you are using for language?, it should be known that whatever app you are using, is it having that functionality or not (changing image)?

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Coffee-Exp
Excursionist
27 0 9

Hi @oscprofessional 

I plan to use "Translate My Store" (by Hextom) which has no function to change product images when switching different languages.  That is why I would like to look for professional suggestions to achieve this task.

May I know if you have any idea?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Coffee-Exp

0 Likes

Hi @Coffee-Exp ! 

Since you want to apply multi languages for your store, you can take a look at our application - Transcy. We are a multi language & currency converter app that supports users in setting up the bilingual store.

Right now, Transcy is available with image and photos translation that can assist you to add specific image for every translated version of your store's content. You just need to upload an image or give the URL to the image you want to translate, then choose the source language of the image and the target language you want to convert it to. 

For more information, you can visit our tutorial article here: Transcy – A must-have translation and currency converter app for your e-commerce store 

Hope this post could be informative for you. And if you have more questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via email: support@fireapps.io

Thank you and wish you all the best!

Best regards, 

Transcy Team 

Transcy: A Powerful Translation and Currency Converter
A product of FireBox