[Brooklyn Theme] How to remove several small images behind product image at main page

Solved
RodTurner
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

Recently I just noticed these small images that show up behind product images on the home page. My page looks fine when zooming in 100%, but after adjusting the page size those images will pop up again. I'm struggling to find a way to remove it. Can you help me solve the issue?

RodTurner_0-1619279913664.png

Appreciate your help a lot,

Thank you!

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 176 433

Please provide website url and if your store is password protected then also provide password So I will check and provide a solution here.

Want to theme customize contact us E-mail : natztech2312@gmail.com
If helpful then please Like and Accept as Solution

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
RodTurner
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Natztech

Here it is: https://riocorner.com/

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 176 433

This is an accepted solution.

@RodTurner please Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code then go to assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.Product__SlideshowNav{
      display: none !important;
}

PageFly Advanced Page Builder- My favorite drag and drop page builder - Visit the Shopify app store
RodTurner
Tourist
3 0 0

Wow, it really works, thank you so much ^.^

0 Likes
Natztech
Shopify Partner
646 176 433

@RodTurner  i suggested that you just change color of save budge on product image  like it  http://prnt.sc/11zfkze

it look more decent just insert this code  assets/theme.css ->paste below code at the bottom of the file

.grid-product__on-sale {
    color: #ffffff !important;
    border: 1px solid #f75a5a !important;
    background: #f75a5a !important;
}