Brooklyn Theme Image Stacking issue

Highlighted
11 0 0

I've seen this topic discussed before, but the issue still remains within the theme.  Everytime I try to differentiate variations by image, it stacks the rest of the images from the product.  For instance, if I have a shirt with 4 color variations, and I click blue, the images from the other colored shirts will be stacked underneath the pic of the blue tee.  Does anybody know the coding edit I need ot make to isolate the images?  Thanks in advance?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
14 0 1

@James_H wrote:

I've seen this topic discussed before, but the issue still remains within the theme.  Everytime I try to differentiate variations by image, it stacks the rest of the images from the product.  For instance, if I have a shirt with 4 color variations, and I click blue, the images from the other colored shirts will be stacked underneath the pic of the blue tee.  Does anybody know the coding edit I need ot make to isolate the images?  Thanks in advance?

Hi James did you find an answer to your question. I'm going through the same thing. I've read Brooklyn is the go to for products/stores, so there must be a solution.

0 Likes