Brooklyn Theme: Inconsistent heading styles across components

Hudson10
Tourist
12 0 2

Please help. Brooklyn Theme.

I've noticed that the heading style of my rich text component looks very different than the heading style of my "image with text" component. For example, the heading is capitalized and slightly bold in the "image with text", but the heading is lowercase and not bold on "rich text".  They body text ironically does look the same. However, with different heading styles for these two components it makes the site design look a little inconsistent.

Is there a way to make these heading styles the same?  Ideally I want to change the heading style of the rich text component to match the heading style of the image with text component.

Thank you!

0 Likes

Hello,
Please share your site url.
So that I can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
g33kgirl
Shopify Partner
270 73 87

Can you share your website link as I couldn't reproduce this on my test website?

If you found my answer helpful, please LIKE and ACCEPT.
buymeacoffee.com/g33kgirl ☕
If you're not comfortable with code, please modify code files at your own risk.
Do NOT give out your passwords unless absolutely necessary.
0 Likes
Hudson10
Tourist
12 0 2

Thanks! My website is www.smartjava.com.  You'll see the rich text component right above the first image with text component. It looks like the image with text heading is bolder and spaced out more than the heading text in rich text.

0 Likes

Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->theme.scss.liquid

#shopify-section-featured-content h2.rich-text__heading--medium.section-header__title.h1 {
    font-weight: 600;
    letter-spacing: 0.1em;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes