Brooklyn Theme: Increase product image size on collection page AND changing number products per row

Freddie-Nova
Tourist
12 1 1

Brooklyn Theme:
1. Increase product image size on collection page for mobile and/or desktop only
2. Change number of products per row on collection page for mobile and/or desktop only

Hi there Shopify Community!

Our store is using the Brooklyn Theme and we are currently in need of the following coding solutions. Searched around on the internet within the Shopify communities and it seems to be a much requested topic for the Brooklyn Theme with no clear solution/provided coding.

Firstly, we would like to increase the size of the images of our products that appear in the product grid on the collection page.

On top of that, we would like to be able to change the size for:

•  desktop-only and/or mobile-only

Because increasing the size on full-width desktop view will drastically change the appearance for the mobile view.

Secondly, we would like to change the number of products per row on the collection page. For this, I am aware that I will need to make changes to the code somewhere in:

Sections > Collection-list.liquid and make changes within the line of code that refers the following:

Assign grid_item_width = ‘small- -one-whole medium-up- - one-quarter’ - %)

But this, I am just second guessing because I can remember having to made these kind of changes to a different theme some while ago.

Also, we would like to be able to change this for:

• desktop-only and/or mobile-only

Your help will be very much appreciated by me and the community as this is a much requested topic for this theme without any clear solution available.

0 Likes
dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
5841 1337 1714

@Freddie-Nova 

I help You Please share your webshop URL & screenshot what do you want !

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com | Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Advanced Shopify Page Builder to customize your pages - check here PageFly App
0 Likes