Brooklyn Theme - Navigation

1 0 0

Hello! 

I specifically chose the Brooklyn Theme because it seemed to fit best with my Shop, and because I loved the Navigation bar that ran across the top of the site, where the Shop Name would be. 

I have implemented this theme, set everything up, but my navigation seems to be hidden into the three lines. How do I change this so that it looks like the shop that was shown for the Brooklyn Template? I don't know how or why it went from a navigation running across the top, to now being hidden between the three lines; but my customers can't seem to find it there. 

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
137 20 33

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. It sounds like you have too many options in your navigation list, and it's forcing it to collapse into a hamburger menu. You could try using sub-menus in your navigation to keep them to a minimum, and therefore not forcing it to collapse? Is there a way to restructure your navigation options to achieve this? 

I'd like to take a look at your site, and see how it is currently set up, can you link to your store? 

Thanks

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

1 Like