Brooklyn Theme: product page

Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

Hi All, 

I am trying to figure out how to align the add to cart and quantity buttons centered under the product grids as well as add a buy now button. Any suggestions? Website is https://www.thecleanvet.com and the password is Thecleanvet. Let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

Untitled.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

hello, 

1. The password is incorrect, can you double check the correct one please? 
2. If I understand correctly you want the button & quantity box below the image, correct?

◦ Problem Solved? ✔️ Please click on Accept as Solution and like.
◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
◦ Contact me at: diego.boarutto.fortes@gmail.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

@diego_ezfy 

The new password is Hello123 - that should work! Yes I'd like the option to display the buttons below the products in a collage format (I just recently changed it) and I would like the buttons and quantity to be below and centered the product picture. Is there also an option to write a description? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

Thanks, this password works.

The way your grid is looking at the moment is fairly broken - have you added any custom code? I'd recommend removing whichever code you have included, it will be faster for me to help you.

dantepw_0-1596595607245.png

It'd be possible to display the original product's description below, but this would require more complex custom liquid code. It'd require a Shopify developer to have access to your store and code it in.

If that is of your interest I'm available for hire (recommended by 20+ users from this community who have hired me), alternatively I can help you out with the button below the image issue only for now.

Thank you!

◦ Hire me! Recommended by 25+ customers on Facebook. Click here to read their reviews.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

@diego_ezfy I have deleted the previous custom code. Let me know if that works!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2286 500 648

Hey @newuser14,

This is the customization work. So I would suggest hiring a Shopify expert for this. OR feel free to contact me.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Do you need custom changes on store ? Hire me.
Feel free to Contact me on dmw.webartisan@gmail.com
Follow us on Instagram @dmw.webartisan
0 Likes
Highlighted
Astronaut
1083 178 213

Hey @newuser14 

It's still not working - it's not normal to look like this, especially in the Brooklyn theme.

Are you sure you have removed all the code? You should remove all code that you added to this section. This is how it looks for me after clearing cache and cookies:

Screenshot_4.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

@diego_ezfy Is it possible to know what the code should look like with out additional edits? haha

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

@diego_ezfy wait I think I figured it out it should be all set now! let me know if thats it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
19 0 1

@diego_ezfy So now I want to add to cart and buy now buttons / quantity underneath the product images

0 Likes