Brooklyn Theme - .site-nav__link Background Color

Solved
7 0 0

ShaveDen.ca

password: four

I made the hover-over menu 95% transparent like we wanted. However, when you move the mouse down into the dropdown menu, the menu link changes to a white background with black font.

The issue is clear when you go onto the site:

For example: Go onto the site > scroll over "Shaving"  > move mouse to "Shaving Kits" > Watch as "Shaving" menu background changes from transparent to white and the font changes from white to black.

How do I make the background stay transparent with white font?

0 Likes

Hello ,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and provide you exact solution here.

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
7 0 0

ShaveDen.ca

password: four

0 Likes

Hello 

Please see this screenshot:
189.jpg190.jpg

Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
7 0 0

Sorry, I meant when you hover from the main menu to the drop-down menu from the home page screen

0 Likes

Success.

Hello @Leo123,

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->theme.scss->paste bellow code in bottom of file

#AccessibleNav .site-nav--has-dropdown:hover > a, #AccessibleNav .site-nav--has-dropdown > a.nav-focus, #AccessibleNav .site-nav--has-dropdown.nav-hover > a {
	color: #fff;
	background-color: transparent;
}
0 Likes