Brooklyn Theme slide-out cart does not work

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

When I click Add to cart button on my product page, it sends me directly to the cart page instead of cart sliding out. I started to have this problem since yesterday, even I have set my cart to slide out on my theme setting already. I don't have this problem before yesterday. Is Brooklyn theme under update or something? I've tried to reinstall the theme but it doesn't get any better. Hope anyone of you could help me out. Thanks in advance! Cheers 

0 Likes

Could you please share your website URL?

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Would like to add new functionality or customize an existing one, please hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
520 29 46

Hi @Tohcollabs,

Ted here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us!

Shopify will never automatically update a theme on a store, as this may change the layout and would cause issues. To update a theme, you would need to reinstall a fresh version from our Theme Store instead. Just to help gather some more context, have you changed any code in the theme recently or added an app lately? Before making any changes to a theme, we would always recommend duplicating your theme file so you can have a back up of the code if needed.

If you would like for our Theme Support to take a look, please reply back to the email I've sent you privately. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know, I'm happy to help!

All the best, 

Ted | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes